Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
- Pattern drafted by me using directions from Cal Patch's Design It Yourself Clothes.
- Slight sweetheart neckline
- Gathered skirt attached to natural waistline
- Bust darts at side seams
- Lapped zipper on left side seam
- French seams for seam finishing
- Neckline finished with bias-tape facing (I partly guessed for this part, so I'm not entirely sure I did this correctly)
- Perhaps shorten bodice so waist occurs more closely to natural waistline
- Adjust neckline shape
- For redrafting another bodice front pattern, perhaps insert darts in waistline instead of side seams.
- Different kind of facing for neckline