Sunday, March 27, 2011

Remnant Haul


Today I rummaged through a fabric remnant bin and came away with these goodies. Each roll is about 1 to 1-1/2 yards and cost about $2-3.

I'm going to be working on garment prototypes and I didn't want to experiment on pricey fabrics so I thought remnant fabric would be a good way to go. Unfortunately, these lengths won't be good for much more than a skirt or blouse each, but I'm planning on using the burgundy and floral to make a two-fer dress.

Look for these fabrics in my next few projects!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on by blog! Looked through this one and your work is really good. I just love floral prints and seems like you do too?:) I'm looking forward to see the outturns of these fabrics.
    Love Änglamark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sharing.Find latest Jobs in all over the world at http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Finds, I just love love love when I can find such gems also, I will be watching to see your new creations.

    ReplyDelete